They say every picture tells a story, and I like to think that every garment does too. That's why, with every piece you buy, I will include a delightful "story" of the life that your garment once led.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pamela's Pretty Paisley Skirt

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you, left you, without a dope sheath to dress you, dress you, dress you. RIP Aaliyah. Ok, so I was in Mexico for a week and it was bomb. But now I'm ready to show you some lovely things. Starting with... Pamela loved the outdoors. She particularly like bicycle riding. I wouldn't recommend bicycling in a skirt but for cutes sake the model is attempting to ride. Pamela also loved wearing color and pattern so this skirt had it all for her. Although she didn't ride in this skirt she did spend lots of time picnicking and walking in the park in it. Brighten up your day, and go outside in this pretty paisley skirt.
Paisley Skirt $22. Fits size 0-2

No comments:

Post a Comment