They say every picture tells a story, and I like to think that every garment does too. That's why, with every piece you buy, I will include a delightful "story" of the life that your garment once led.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Luna Sisters' Dream Outfit


Cropped sweaters with maxi skirts are precious! This blue cable knit sweater was passed back and forth between the Luna sisters. The sisters loved how the sweater was light enough to wear on a summer night with shorts yet heavy enough to wear in winter under a coat. The printed a-line maxi skirt was loved by the woman in the painting behind model Elizabeth. I am always changing what I think her name should be but I know that when she did get out of bed and put on clothes, if she wanted to have a good day she would always reach for this skirt. So go on, have a good day!



Cotton cable knit cropped sweater $22
Printed A-line maxi skirt $26

No comments:

Post a Comment