They say every picture tells a story, and I like to think that every garment does too. That's why, with every piece you buy, I will include a delightful "story" of the life that your garment once led.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Penny's Paisley Tie Top

Paisley is partly Indian in origin. The paisley shape resembles a mango and is sometimes associated with Hinduism. Three things about the origin that Penny and I both love; paisley print, mangos, and India. This paisley top features a collared tie and large gem toned colored paisley's. Penny loved paisley and wore this top to go see the movie Labyrinth in 1986. Penny instantly fell in love with the King of Goblins "David Bowie". But who wouldn't? Dance magic, dance. Jump magic, jump. 
Some things you should do before you die, if you live in LA:
*Watch the movie Labyrinth
*Buy a paisley top from me
*Go to Forest Lawn in Glendale, Ca. and walk the Labyrinth. This is my most favorite place in the world; better than Disneyland! And its free.
Paisley Tie Top $26
Fits size 0-6
BTW look at my nails! I'm obsessed with Sally Hansen nail strips! Go get some!

No comments:

Post a Comment