They say every picture tells a story, and I like to think that every garment does too. That's why, with every piece you buy, I will include a delightful "story" of the life that your garment once led.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Vintage Hairstyles I'm obsessing over

Ok so my hair is Debbie Harry's length and I've been trying to grow out my bangs but after I saw this picture, bangs are the obvious choice. Right? These are my top hair looks right now and I know that we are on the topic of hair and I didn't include Farrah Fawcett, I just want you to know that I am aware that I did not include her. Anyway these are some major babes so check them out and get inspired by their hair & their style, I know I did.

Debbie Harry: haironthebrain.com
Edie Sedgwick: iconolo.gy
Sylvie Vartan: listal.com
Bridgette Bardot: allposters.com
Stevie Nicks: firstclassfashionista.com
Marilyn Monroe: leninimports.com
Liza Minnelli: mestadelsbilder.wordpress.com
Heart: iamthechildofthemoon.blogspot.com
Sophia Loren: keenanevans.com
Winona Ryder: style.com
Jane Fonda: salempress.com




No comments:

Post a Comment